PDO Thread Lift in Modesto
Thread Lift, What is it?
Thread lifting is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure designed to tighten loose and sagging skin and is the best procedure for the face, neck, and jawlines. Thread Lift will restore that natural V-Shape of your jawline.
Is It Safe?
Thread lifting treatment has been around for more than 20 years. This procedure was mainly performed in Europe and Asia. The non-surgical procedure uses a series of microfilaments positioned at specific face areas to lift the brows and sagging skin over the cheeks, reduce nasolabial and marionette lines, define the jawline, and reduce the roundness of the face and double chins. The filament is placed just under the skin and helps stimulate collagen and firm the skin.
When used skillfully in the right candidate, PDO threads can lift, reshape or redefine the contour of the face, particularly in the jawline, jowls, and cheek areas.
The threads are made of polydioxanone and break down in about 6-8 months. They are 100% bio-compatible and bio-absorbable material which has long been used in medical suturing.
True Benefits of the PDO Thread Lift:
- Applied to the whole face or partial (cheekbones, eye area, neck, lips)
- Simulates your natural collagen to keep you looking younger
- Immediate results; however, you will be swollen
- Naturally Improves Skin Elasticity and Texture
- Produces More Defined Facial Contours
- No cause of pain, just slight discomfort
- Suitable for anyone over the age of 35
- Rejuvenating and Lifting Effect
- No need for hospitalization
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Reduces Wrinkles
View our photo gallery HERE
Get the details! Call 209.526.2200 or Text 209.312.7880