DermaFrac MicroChanneling in Modesto
This breakthrough micro-channeling technology is from Europe and Asia. Now available at SkinRenew Laser Medical Center
SkinRenew is proud to offer DermaFrac™, the dermal micro-channeling system that offers simultaneous delivery of topical infused serums through thousands of fractional micro-channels with no pain or downtime.
An excellent alternative and more effective than fractional laser treatments, DermaFrac™ offers the added benefit of active infusion of topicals without anesthesia and at a lower cost. Designed expressly to drive topical solution to penetrate deeper into the tissue, DermaFrac™ creates micro-channels to the DE junction while infusing topicals into this all-important tissue layer.
- heat issues and the complications and expense of laser treatments
- the extra step and inefficiency of delivering topicals separately into the skin
- risk for darker skin types
- the need for anesthesia
- high-grade active ingredients to the dermal layer, including anti-aging peptides, skin lighteners, hyaluronic acid moisturizers, and acne treatments
- effective procedures with pleasant client results
DermaFrac™ Improves The Appearance Of
- Thin skin density
- Loss of adhesion and resiliency
- Epidermal density and strength
- Lax skin
- Stretch marks
The Science Behind DermaFrac™
1. A precision-controlled handpiece with an insertable cartridge containing a high-grade infusion solution rolls across the skin under a vacuum. Vacuum-assisted occlusion places the skin under tension for a pain-free treatment. More importantly, it assists the needle tips to penetrate uniformly to maximize the delivery of the topical infusion solutions into the papillary dermis.
2. The vacuum pulls the skin into contact with hundreds of micro-needles that painlessly penetrate through the epidermis and into the upper dermis (papillary layer).
3. The micro-channels create pathways for introducing the infusion solution into the skin area most beneficial to the natural rejuvenating process.
4. The depth of the needles has been carefully selected so that the channels are created just below the dermal-epidermal (DE) junction and just above the capillaries and nerve endings. This ensures no bleeding or pain.
For an additional fee, SkinRenew can include PRP, Exosomes, or Rejuran Boosters in the DermaFrac procedure.
Get the details! Call 209.526.2200 or Text 209.312.7880